Who is Shellback Tactical Rampage?
Founded in 2003, Shellback Tactical relentlessly pursues a single goal; to provide our nation’s military service members, law enforcement officials, and shellback tactical rampage with high-performance Evolved Operator Equipment that meets the requirements of an ever-changing world.
What Tactical Equipment do Special Forces Use?
In complement to rifles and machine guns, during a mission, commandos will carry a variety of other equipment, such as breach-breaking materials, night vision goggles, anti-tank missiles, grenade launchers, vests, first aid kits, knives, watches, and GPS devices. , helmets, belts, slings, you name it.
Does the military use Shellback Tactical?
Born in 2003, Shellback Tactical was the first to market with the world-famous Banshee™ Rifle Plate Carrier, which is now used worldwide to protect those in the line of duty – military, law enforcement, and first responders.
Where are Shellback plate carriers made?
The Shellback Tactical Banshee Rifle Plate Carrier is not only super lightweight with a low profile, but it also comes with a standard removable cummerbund. It is made with the highest quality materials only from the USA.
What is the best plate holder in the world?
- DL Plate Carrier + FLEX-FUSED CORE SOFT LOVE PLATES by Spartan Armor Systems.
- TacTec Plate Carrier from 5.11 Tactical.
- Condor Outdoor Modular Operator Plate Carrier.
- Modular Plate Carrier from LBX Tactical.
- Shellback Tactical Banshee Elite 2.0 Plate Carrier.
- Rampage 2.0 plate carrier
- Shellback tactical rampage 2.0
What Shellback Tactical Rampage 2.0 does the Army Issue?
The Soldier Plate Carrier System (SPCS), commercially known as the KDH Magnum TAC-1, is a shellback rampage developed for the US military that provides protection commensurate with, if not greater than, the Improved Outdoor Tactical Vest. The SPCS is a lighter option to the IOTV, with greater mobility and comfort.
- Constructed of durable 500 Denier Nylon
- Front and rear plate pockets hold 10″ x 12″ shooter or SAPI cut ballistic plates
- Laser cut MOLLE on the front, rear, and cummerbund to accessorize with pouches
- Laser cut MOLLE loop panels on front and rear for ID placards
- 3D Spacer mesh padding on the front, rear, and shoulder pads for comfort
- Removable front MOLLE placard
- Cummerbund includes six integrated pockets with bungee retention for magazines or radios
- Cummerbund accepts 13.75″ x 5.5″ soft armor inserts
- Rear drag handle
- Heavy-duty bar tacking at key stress points
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps to fit most sizes
- Fully adjustable cummerbund to fit most sizes