Shellback Tactical Banshee Elite 20 Lightweight For Sale
How is the Banshee Elite?
How good is the Banshee?
How many pockets does the Banshee Elite cummerbund have?
Does the military use Shellback Tactical?
What optics do the US Special Forces use?
What carrier does Delta Force use?
What does LAPD SWAT carry?
- 500D Cordura
- MULTICAM has matching webbing and loop/Velcro
- Advanced plate carrier that is feature packed.
- Extreme versatility with several PALS web attachment points covering the front, back and shoulders of the vest.
- Fully adjustable and padded front and back shoulder areas. shellback tactical banshee elite 2.0 plate carrier, Padded with 3D mesh.
- Banshee Ultimate shoulder pads come standard/included
- The separate pocket from the plate pocket on the rear opens and can accept a 2-liter hydration bladder
- Hypalon shoulders with 4 slits for comms/hydration open at bottom
- Two areas of loop for identifiers
- Fits over soft body armor/Uniforms
- GEN2 Update – Integrated admin pouch now has a gusseted zipper pouch closure vs the previous hook/loop
- Integrated kangaroo pouch
- GEN2 Update – Banshee Elite 2.0 Cummerbund now slightly longer for greater adjustability when using magazines (6 integrated pockets with Hypalon strips inside) PALS webbing interior/exterior
- Front and back interior of carrier padded with 3D Mesh sewn with an airflow pattern
- Integrated nylon vertical strips to accommodate QASM buckles. To add a chest rig if needed. QASM Buckles not included
- Heavy duty bar tacking at key stress points
- Wire, antenna or hydration hose guides
- Low profile/lightweight
- Plate pockets load from the bottom and will accept up to 10×12 Level 3 and 4 ESAPI OR SIMILAR PLATES and Plate Backers
- Quick release buckle secondary securing system
- Drag handle lays flat- secures with hook and loop
- GSA and TAA Compliant
- Lifetime Warranty