What is the Legacy Tactical Plate Carrier?
The LEGACY TACTICAL PLATE CARRIER the two 6×6 broadside plates in the kit and the two AR550 Tier III+ 10×12 Marksman’s Cut Plates for chest and back protection. Ready to wear right out of the box, this plate pack is 10% more effective at handling ballistic threats than other Spartan armor, such as rifle threats.
What is a Cummerbund on a Badge Holder?
A legacy tactical plate carrier with Cummerbund is a type of body armor with wide adjustable waist straps on the side, also called a cummerbund, and does not rely on gravity alone to keep the ballistic plates in the right place. Concerning body armor, there are three general types of cummerbunds: Skeletal. Elastic
What are elastic girdles with lace?
Cord-adjustable cummerbunds have the same features and can be worn by both men and women on the plate carrier with an adjustable drawstring at the back for easy adjustment without removing the vest.
What are the 5 best license plate holders?
- DL Plate Carrier + FLEX-FUSED CORE SOFT LOVE PLATES by Spartan Armor Systems.
- TacTec Plate Carrier from 5.11 Tactical.
- Condor Outdoor Modular Operator Plate Carrier.
- Modular Plate Carrier from LBX Tactical.
- Shellback Tactical Banshee Elite 2.0 Plate Carrier.
What is the best license plate holder?
From a military-grade tactical plate carrier to a high-quality lightweight vest, Bulletproof Zone has a page that can get the job done at an affordable price and with the comfort you need. Here is our best selection of plate holders chosen by you! 1. Spartan Armor Systems Tier III Marksman Cut Carrier Pack
What sizes do the plate holders come in?
- XSmall: Chest Width: 30″- 33″ Badge Pocket: 7.5″ x 12″
- Medium: Chest Width: 36″ – 39″ Plate Pocket: 9″ x 12″
- X-Large: Chest Width: 42″ – 45″ Badge Pocket: 10″ x 13″
What is a license plate holder?
Large plate carriers are designed to carry inserts made to stop actual ballistic rounds. 3a plate carrier inside the vest cover and protect vital organs in the upper body. Some vests allow you to insert side and rear plates, which can be excessive for civilian use, but if you don’t mind carrying a little extra weight, go for it.
Specifications and Sizing:
- When cummerbund is worn without side plates, the empty pockets can carry your maps or other gear
- Carrier and cummerbund have MOLLE webbing for attaching your pouches
- Carrier will accept front and rear plates 10″ W x 12″H x 1/2″D
- One size fits most
- Adjustable from small to 2XL in size
- Adjustable on shoulders and on the waist for both height and weight