Who is the LBX Tactical Modular Plate Carrier for?
Their products under the LBX line are more geared toward civilian law enforcement and sports sharpshooters. One of their effects is the LBX Tactical Modular Plate, model number LBX-300, which caught my eye while it was on sale.
What payment methods does LBX tactical® Accept?
Fortunately, LBT opened a subsidiary company called LBX, London Bridge X Tactical, several years ago for sales and manufacturing outside the US. Their products under the LBX line are more geared toward civilian law enforcement and sports shooters.
Are LBT and LBX the Same Company?
Description. The name of our parent company LBT (London Bridge Trading) lbx modular plate carrier, stands for London Bridge “X” as in the unknown variable. “X” represents an infinite amount of possibilities within the tactical world. Conceived as a tactical brand that would create military equipment with modern design and versatility.
What are the 5 best license plate holders?
- DL Plate Carrier + FLEX-FUSED CORE SOFT LOVE PLATES by Spartan Armor Systems.
- TacTec Plate Carrier from 5.11 Tactical.
- Condor Outdoor Modular Operator Plate Carrier.
- Modular Plate Carrier from LBX Tactical.
- Shellback Tactical Banshee Elite 2.0 Plate Carrier.
What brand plate holder does the Marine Corps use?
The USMC Plate Carrier is the new US Marine Corps carrier vest system. It consists of a cummerbund-style main vest with the option to use IMTV’s lower back and groin protection. The system is designed to allow the Marine to scale the system depending on mission requirements.
What Badge Holders do the Police Use?
When it The Best Fiocchi 22 WMR comes to daily rounds and general law enforcement, most officers will choose to wear an NIJ Level II vest under their uniform. These vests are generally lightweight and easy to carry, so you can wear them all day.
What is a Modular Operator Plate Carrier?
Condor’s Outdoor Modular Operator Plate Carrier is made of quality nylon and is designed for a full ballistic protection carrier (ballistic plates/soft armor not included). MOLLE webbing surrounds the airline to allow for modular accessories and customization. Padded, adjustable shoulder sashes and cummerbund ensure a perfect fit.
Features and Benefits:
- Medium/Large Modular Plate Carrier
- Modular webbing on the front panel, back panel, and cummerbund
- Adjustable shoulder straps (includes padded strap covering)
- Cummerbund is adjustable between 32″ and 46″
- The top rows of modular webbing on the front have hooks for identification patches, GRG, etc
- Heavy-duty drag handle
- Hydration/Comm guides on front and rear panels
- Small: 8 3/4 x 11 3/4 Plates
- Medium: 9.5 x 12.5 Plates
- Large: 10 1/8 x 13 1/4 Plates
There are no reviews yet.