What is a MODULAR SPECIAL OPERATIONS VEST?
Concealable body armor protects the wearer’s torso from gunshots and firearms while remaining unnoticed by others. These modular special operations vest are typically worn under the uniform, keeping the end user protected while maintaining a professional appearance.
How greatly does it cost to get a concealable vest?
The cheap concealable bulletproof vest has a wide range of costs, from $150 to $800 per vest. Who makes concealable bulletproof vests? Many companies make concealable body armor, but some significant manufacturers include Bullet Safe, Safe Life Defense, Body Amor Direct, AR500, and SafeGuard Armor.
Can civilians own lvl4 bulletproof vests?
Many law-abiding Americans have inquired about level 4 armor for events like hunting on public land or having the best protection for their families in a home invasion. The good news for most Americans is that we can wear level 4 body armor in public spaces if we choose to.
Can civilians own level 5 body armor?
It is legal in all 50 states for law-abiding civilians to purchase bulletproof vests. You have the right to protect yourself and your family from harm. As a resident of the United States, you have the legal right to purchase and use bulletproof vests for personal or professional use.
Is there a vest that can stop any bullet?
In reality, bulletproof vests do not protect the wearer from threats. Nothing is bulletproof, not even a maintenance hole cover. In a tiny percentage of cases, a bullet can go through a vest that has been rated to stop them.
Are there low-cost bulletproof vests?
We offer bulletproof vests at affordable prices. You can find our low-cost bulletproof vests in this category of cheap bulletproof vests.
All our bulletproof vests have level IIIA (3A) ballistic protection. The bulletproof vest is the most common body protection equipment in many forms.
What is the best armor level for concealed body armor?
This is why Tier II armor is quite famous for concealed body armor. Concealable level IIIA bulletproof vest. Lastly, the Level IIIa Bulletproof Vest offers the highest level of ballistic protection, yet it is also the bulkiest of all armor levels.
What is a Kevlar vest?
Kevlar is a lightweight, strong, and flexible fabric commonly used to make bulletproof vests. Invented in 1965 by Du Pont, Kevlar was initially used in tires.
Features and Specifications:
- Modular NIJ Certified IIIA protection: Front, Back, Side, Groin, Shoulder, Throat, Neck
- Total tactical body armor coverage- gives you protection and confidence in any situation.
- With eight total NIJ Level, IIIA Soft Armor panels inserted- totaling only 13 pounds.
Included with the vest are NIJ.06 level IIIA ballistics panels as follows:
- Both left and right bicep guards, with wrap-around protection and elastic Velcro bicep straps
- A removable two-piece yoke and throat protection system- affords 360-degree protection for the neck area, with complete throat coverage
- A drop-down overlap groin panel, with the option to remove according to a level of coverage desired
- Available in Black and OD Green
- Ballistic Panels Made In the USA